|Job Title||ERP Project Manager|
|LOCATION:||Macquarie Park (free onsite parking)|
Applied Business Technology Group (ABT Group) consists of ABT Online, ABT Security Systems and Applied Business Technology. With over 30 years operation in Sydney, we are a team of straight forward, renowned industry leaders who implement and manage ERP, Business Intelligence, CRM, Retail Software, Cloud Solutions and physical and digital Security Solutions.
We currently have a vacancy for an ERP Project Manager within the Support and Implementation team. Based in Macquarie Park, this is a great opportunity for a professional with proven ERP implementation and project management experience who would like to join a fast growing and innovative team in a modern office environment. We provide a full range of comprehensive benefits and training programs to help our employees develop their knowledge.
The right candidate will have proven ERP project management experience and skill set, and the ability to lead the end-to-end delivery of ERP/ABT products implementation projects. You will also need to ensure the successful completion of projects managed on time and within budget.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- End to end project management with the project team to ensure the assigned project is delivered within scope, schedule and budget.
- Establish effective project governance and controls to deliver quality outcomes while ensure the project is sufficiently resourced, communicated to project team as well as all stakeholders.
- Maintain professional relationship with clients throughout project, including project meetings and reporting.
- Provide guidance and motivate the project teams to achieve the project target.
- Provide executives’ project status reporting.
- 5 years’ minimum experience in a Project Manager role within an IT/software development/distribution organisation.
- Ability to manage multiple projects of various sizes at the same time in a fast-paced software development environment.
- Experience with project manage methodology, such as PRINCE II or PMP.
- Advanced working knowledge with project management tools e.g. Microsoft project, and Microsoft Office suite.
- Demonstrated experience implementing ERP solutions.
- Have previous experience in client service and strong client facing skills.
- Have ability to take ownership, accountability and initiative.
- Work autonomously, self-manage and have ability to work co‐operatively as part of a team.
- Have experience with analysing complex issues and delivering appropriate solutions.
- Have commercial understanding of professional service industry.
- Pronto knowledge would be an advantage.
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES:
- Excellent time management and ability of budgeting and cost control.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and MS Project.
- Results focused and problem solving skills.
- Good presentation skills and business political maturity.
- Have excellence written and oral communication and stakeholder management skills .
- Work well under pressure and proactive .
- A “Can do” attitude and focused to get things done.
If you are interested in the position please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]