ERP assessment/health check from ABT Group.
ABT Group has been assisting ERP clients across ANZ to streamline processes and ensure a successful implementation of Pronto Solutions. As part of the ERP assessment/health check we offer two options:
- Quick-Start ERP Assessment:
Assessment of current infrastructure analysis, current processes, challenges and showcase of Pronto system and, road-map direction, and project structure and timing.
- Detailed BPR Discovery and Assessment:
Technology Agnostic ‘Fit-Gap Analysis’ which includes strategy and planning, BPR and assessment, and road-map and proposal.
By taking the doctor’s consultative approach and mapping different processes in line with business outcomes and goals is the best approach towards a successful implementation project. That said, here’s what an ERP assessment by an experienced implementation partner will include:
- Interviews with ERP SMEs, consultants and important stakeholders to understand organizational readiness.
- Evaluation of your existing systems and business processes to determine feasibility and value for a successful implementation
- Analysis of current business processes and systems to identify gaps for future goals and objectives.
- ERP success roadmap in line with business objectives, goals and current state of the business.
- Showcase & explain the new system and process concepts.
- Outline project structure, resources and skill required, and tools needed.
It is essential to note that an assessment will not involve detailed analysis and documentation of existing systems; rather, it focuses on what’s working, what’s not, and what can be done to become more competitive.