ABT group is delighted to announce the launch of our new Web Helpdesk for ABT clients.
ABT Web Helpdesk is a responsive and fully customisable client facing web portal. As an ABT client, you can raise new service calls and view the status of existing calls easily via computer or mobile devices. This has two way real time synchronisation with service module that allows 24/7 access to call updates, notes and status. You can also manage your own internal users and control user permissions on who can raise and view calls within your organisation.
Our goal with this new Web Helpdesk is to provide our clients an easier way to log and manage the calls. Through this new Web Helpdesk, you can:
- Raise and edit service calls, add notes and attachments, etc.
- 24 / 7 access to call updates, notes and status
- Ability to add attachments to calls i.e. error screen shots
- Real-time online access anywhere, anytime
- Communicate directly with your consultant and any notified user you elect to add
- Track the conversation of the calls within web help desk, no more emails
To help you get started, please download the Web Helpdesk User Guide HERE.