ABT After Hours Support Policy
Some clients, either by virtue of their normal trading patterns, or due to some specific events that arise during the year require accelerated Support Services.
ABT offers such Support Services to those specific clients as a value-added service.
Like our normal Support Service, ABT After-hours Support is designed to assist users in the solution of problems arising from user errors, software faults and also those arising from network system errors. Our After Hours Support contracts attract an entitlement fee but simply reduce your available support service contract by an accelerated rate based on the time of day it is used..
- An annual fee of $1,495 will be charged to all customers who wish to use the ABT After Hours Support service.
- Support services provided by the Supplier outside of the hours will be charged at a premium rate. Each after hours call will be charged a minimum fee representing two times the standard hourly rate, and this minimum fee will provide for up to 1 hour of support time per call incident. Time exceeding 1 hour on a given incident will be charged at 1.5 times the standard rate in 30 minutes increments.
- There will be a minimum charge equivalent of two hours support which will provide one hour of support.
- Customers must have a pre-paid support contract to charge after hours support against. In accordance with the costs stated above, two hours will be taken off the contract for the first hour of support, and one and a half hours taken off for each additional hour.
- After hours is defined as all time outside of ABT’s standard business hours, which is from 9:00am to 5:00pm. After hours support will also be available on weekends and all public holidays. Software support will be provided for Pronto-Xi only. Hardware support will be provided subject to the availability of required parts, which may not be obtainable after hours.